Chandler AZ SEO Services
Reasons To Hire Salterra a Professional SEO
If you are considering marketing your Chandler Arizona business, it’s important to focus on the right efforts and strategies that can provide best possible returns. Although it might seem reasonable to reduce the costs of marketing by implementing all the marketing and SEO strategies by yourself, it would be an unwise thing to do. Search Engine Optimization is a very dynamic industry and being able to juggle SEO all while keeping with the latest industry changes can be a challenging task.
Moving forward, doing the work in-house requires taking employees off of their currents objectives and tasks to have them work solely on SEO, or on the other hand employing new people to do it for you. Even so, you will experience reduced efficiency due to having to focus on paying for benefits and training efforts to the same employees.
Alternatively, it would be much easier, more efficient, and more cost-effective to just hire a professional SEO consultant, expert or company to do the work instead. Outsourcing your SEO tasks to a third party will on only save you money you would spend on benefits to a trained employee, but will also generate much better results and efficiency as a direct result. Keep on reading to learn more about some of the biggest reasons why hiring professional SEO experts is preferable to doing it in-house.
How does Google Determine Local Chandler Rankings?
Google algorithm combined with user behavior data and machine learning helps determine which websites rank where and for what search terms at any given time. The algorithm is constantly fluctuating and evolving, and is able to measure and weigh over 200 ranking signals and undergoing hundreds of updates each year.
Luckily, Local SEO is a bit easier, and is based off of a much smaller subset of rules. In order to rank locally using Google My Business, Google follows three primary rules. There are others of course, but these three will help you establish a solid foundation to build upon.
- Proximity to the user: Google considers which business locations are closest to the user that is conducting the actual search query. If a user is looking for a local plumber, it would be illogical for Google to show them a service provider that was 60 miles away.
- Relevancy to the query: Moving forward, Google determines how relevant your business is to the query conducted by the end user. For example, if the user is searching for a wedding photographer but you only advertise nature photography, then Google is unlikely to show your “nature photography” website to the user even though it is “local” to them.
- Popularity: Google uses a voting system of sorts to help them determine how popular and useful users find specific businesses to be. For example,, mentions, links, likes, reviews, social shares and many more all contribute to how popular, trustworthy and useful Google thinks your site is for others. The more popular you seem, the higher are your chances of getting ranked.
Attracting Customers with a Local SEO Strategy
Being that the majority of purchase cycles begin with a search query, optimizing your profiles and your website for local SEO is an excellent way to improve the visibility of your brand and position your services and products for the users that are looking for them.
If you’re unsure about where to start, or if you’re not getting the results you’ve been looking for, call us today. We’d love to learn more about how we can help earn you more business through local SEO.
Reasons To Hire a SEO Professional:
1. Get The Best Results.
The more experience you have, the better your chances are of achieving the best results with SEO. Unfortunately, ranking is not something you can simply learn without ‘doing.’ SEO requires a lot of testing and practice. If you are not willing to practice with your website and fail over and over again, you are not in a position to make an attempt on your own. Hiring a company that has gone through the trial and error process means you’ll be investing much smarter in your business. Essentially, you are hiring someone that has proven over and over again that they know and understand SEO well enough to get results. Along with this, they have the dedicated staff, time, and knowledge to get you the best possible results when it comes to SEO implementation. Although achieving decent results with your own efforts is possible, it is very unlikely you will be able to achieve the same kind of results you would with a dedicated professional or team on your side.
2. Save Significant Time.
Simply saving a significant amount of time that you will be able to utilize on other result producing activities would be another valid reason to hire a professional. Whether it’s your employees or your own time that you are saving, by outsourcing your SEO work, you will be taking very time consuming tasks and handing them off to a third party so your employees and you can focus on doing much more efficient and effective result producing activities within your company.
3. Avoid Further Investment.
SEO is not something that can be implemented successfully without investing in tools and resources. There are plenty of free tools that can bring great SEO results, but you will likely be needing to invest in paid tools and resources in order to implement it as well as possible. The cost of these tools, while not substantial, can add up in the long run. This is especially true if you want to invest in long term SEO rather than just focus on the short term. As a result of this, you will be able to save a significant amount of money by simply avoiding the need to purchase and invest in these types of tools and resources for your SEO efforts. You will be paying a consultant, expert, or company who have likely already invested in them, to handle it for you instead.
Taking everything into account, there are numerous different reasons to consider hiring an SEO professional rather than attempting to handle it on your own. Not only will you be able to generate the best possible results due to their level of knowledge and expertise, but you will also be able to save a significant amount of time by not having to train employees to handle the task or implementing it yourself. Lastly, it can help you avoid investing in SEO tools and resources which can add up to a lot over the long haul. Ultimately, it is one of the best investments you can make in your business because it has a lot of return on investment potential that many strategies simply do not offer.
Frequently Asked Questions About SEO
What is SEO?
SEO stands for “search engine optimization” and focuses on growing visibility from the free, organic (non-paid) search results on search engines such as Google or Bing. SEO uses technical and creative elements that will increase awareness, improve rankings, and drive traffic from search engines. There are so many facets of SEO to learn about, from the keywords on your page to the way other sites link to you. SEO is a sustainable, long-term strategy that will make your site search engine friendly and better for visitors too.
Here at Salterra SEO we want to make SEO understandable for everyone! If you are committed to improving your rankings and are new to SEO, we recommend reading this guide front-to-back, but feel free to read ahead if you’re an SEO guru.
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO is the process of optimizing your website so that it can be found in an organic search query, as long as the intent of the user is to find local information that matches the content on your website.
These searches will typically include a geographical indicator such as a city or zip code along with the business or product they’re looking for. An example of this search query is “hotels near Saratoga Springs Race Tack”, the search engine would then display websites with content that matches this query.
A consumer can do a search query without a geo-qualifier if they have the location function enabled on their device. This search query would look similar to “car repair shop near me”. Including “near me” helps the search engine determine that you are looking for something that is local to you, as opposed to something irrelevant.
Why is SEO beneficial to my site?
SEO is the gift that keeps on giving. Organic listings are basically free. The majority of traffic comes from major search engines like Google and Bing. With just a bit of effort on your end you will see an increase in awareness and a definite increase in traffic. It’s time to take your site to the next level and get the thousands of visitors you deserve.
Higher visibility means credibility. Plain and simple, Google is the most authoritative search engine and ranking in the top search results will create brand credibility. Search engines are unique from social media driven traffic because they provide targeted traffic, meaning people are seeking what you offer. If search engines don’t “see” your site that means you are missing out on potential viewers/customers.
SEO is gaining ground. Your competitors are realizing the benefits of SEO and are already taking advantage of them. Even though you might be offering better content or services, your competitors that use SEO are higher up in the ranks. Let us help you get noticed!
Access to data. Access to that keyword data and seeing what your visitors are searching for means you can discover new ways to expand. Use this to your advantage because this data has the potential to bring you thousands of visitors or sales.
Permanent Results. Remember, SEO is sustainable and its affects are permanent. With regular site maintenance and keeping your visitors engaged with great content and strong site structure, you should be well on your way to that top spot!
Why do search engines not understand my site without SEO?
Simply put, if the major search engines can’t easily crawl your website then you are unlikely to rank. Your site needs to be easy for search engine bots to understand and the key ingredient to search engines efficiently crawling your site is good site architecture. For a more in depth explanation of this, read our article about (insert link here) On-Page SEO. Good website structure means that all of your most important pages are viewable within a couple clicks from the homepage. This makes your content easily accessible to not only search engines but visitors too.
Can I do my own SEO?
Of course! With guides like ours and a strong desire to learn about SEO you are soon to become an SEO guru! We provide a Basic SEO Report Card so that you can begin to climb the ranks yourself. Each section of our SEO guide will provide you with the most efficient ways to harness the full power of Search Engine Optimization! Of course we would love to partner with you on your SEO project. Salterra can advise or take on the whole project, leaving you to run your business.
Web Services in Chandler
- Web Design: Your website is the face of your business on the internet. With our affordable web design, we can create a bold and dynamic internet presence for your company.
- Internet Marketing: We’ll promote your business to be sure you’re targeting your perfect client
- SEO: Let us help you optimize your website to attract more customers and convert more clients
About Chandler Arizona
Chandler is a lovely desert city in Arizona. A prominent suburb of Phoenix, Chandler is located about 22 miles southeast of the big city. The city has a lot of character, showcasing the best of Arizona desert landscapes and modern, architectural cityscapes in one well-rounded city. For more information about the city, click here.
- Population: approximately 250,000
- Longitude/latitude: 33°18’N 111°50’W
- Zip codes: 85225, 85224, 85286, 85248, 85249, 85247, 85246
- State Route 87 runs north-south through town, while Loop 202 runs east-west.
- The best place to stay in Chandler is the Hilton Phoenix Chandler, a modern 3-star hotel located on West Frye Road.
- The Chandler Municipal Airport is located at 2380 South Stinson Way. The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, located at 3400 East Sky Harbor Boulevard, is about 18 miles northwest of Chandler.
Chandler is full of popular attractions and unique places to see. Whether you’re looking to learn about Chandler at the local museums or wish to enjoy the beauty of the desert, there is always something to do to keep entertained.
Chandler is a hub for arts and culture activities offering a diverse array of performing arts, music, gallery exhibitions, public art, festivals, a monthly art walk held in Downtown Chandler and the museums .
- Located across the street from Chandler Fashion Center and based at the McCullough-Price House, the Chandler Museum offers rotating exhibits and a research and archive center for Chandler’s history and cultural heritage. The museum also offers events throughout the year that explore the region’s agricultural roots at Tumbleweed Ranch which features a 1917 home, a historic grocery store, and vintage farm equipment located on East Germann Road.
- Chandler has a dynamic public art program representing its rich, cultural diversity. While Downtown Chandler has a large collection of public art, Chandler’s vast array of public art is showcased in City buildings, parks and public spaces throughout the community.
- Located at Tumbleweed Park, the Arizona Railway Museum celebrates our nation’s rail history by showcasing restored train cars from various time periods.
- Chandler art galleries showcasing local, regional and national artists include the Vision Gallery and Chandler Center for the Arts, both located in Downtown Chandler.
- The Chandler Center for the Arts offers superb acoustics for viewing a variety of live performances within walking distance to Downtown Chandler’s unique restaurants and nightlife.
- Adults can enjoy a fun night out at the Lone Butte Casino. Located on South Kyrene Road, the casino is a hub for bingo, poker, slots, and more.
- As Chandler’s largest shopping center, the Chandler Fashion Center is full of popular shops and eateries. It is located on West Chandler Boulevard.
- Known as a great destination for golfing, the Bear Creek Golf Complex is located on East Riggs Road.
Chandler Ostrich Festival
Chandler is recognized for its especially unique annual event, the Chandler Ostrich Festival. Since 1989, the community of Chandler pays special tribute to their feathery friends as a way to commemorate the history of ostrich farms in Chandler. The three- day event is held at Tumbleweed Park on the southwest corner of McQueen and Germann Roads. The festival features ostrich races, a carnival, a parade, and more for thousands of visitors to enjoy.
- Ryan Bader, who is a popular MMA fighter
- Ice-T, who is a famous actor and rapper
- J. Clark, who was a former NASCAR driver
Chandler is bounded by the Western Canal to the north, South Gilbert Road to the east, and East Hunt Highway to the south.
- Tempe is to the northwest
- Phoenix is located to the west
- Gilbert is to the east
- The Gila River Indian Community is to the south
Other Interesting Facts
- The Historic McCullough-Price House is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is a pueblo revival home located on South Chandler Village Drive.
- School districts in Chandler are split up by region. Chandler west of Loop 101 is served by the Kyrene Elementary School District and the Tempe Union High School District. The area east of Loop 101 is served by Mesa Public Schools.
- Chandler has 2 sister cities: Tullamore, County Offaly, Republic of Ireland; and Tainan, Taiwan.
Public transportation in Chandler is served by Amtrak and Valley Metro. There are numerous interstates and highways to use in order to travel to surrounding suburbs and cities:
- Interstate 10
- State Route 101
- State Route 202
- State Route 87
- Chandler is located in the country of the United States of America.
- Chandler is in the state of Arizona, which is normally shortened to AZ.
- Chandler is located in Maricopa County.
- Incorporated in 1920, Chandler is a Council-Manager type of government.
- The current mayor of Chandler is Kevin Hartke.
Direction from Chandler AZ to Salterra Offices
Our office is conveniently located at 2465 West 12th Street. To drive from Chandler, hop on AZ-101 Loop North from East Chandler, take the US-60 West to West University Drive, then take the exit for AZ-143 North, take South 48th Street and turn west onto 12th Street. Our office is on the right. It’s just about a 20 minute drive.
How Can We Help You?