Chandler AZ SEO Services
Reasons To Hire Salterra a Professional SEO
If you are considering marketing your Chandler Arizona business, it’s important to focus on the right efforts and strategies that can provide best possible returns. Although it might seem reasonable to reduce the costs of marketing by implementing all the marketing and SEO strategies by yourself, it would be an unwise thing to do. Search Engine Optimization is a very dynamic industry and being able to juggle SEO all while keeping with the latest industry changes can be a challenging task.
Moving forward, doing the work in-house requires taking employees off of their currents objectives and tasks to have them work solely on SEO, or on the other hand employing new people to do it for you. Even so, you will experience reduced efficiency due to having to focus on paying for benefits and training efforts to the same employees.
Alternatively, it would be much easier, more efficient, and more cost-effective to just hire a professional SEO consultant, expert or company to do the work instead. Outsourcing your SEO tasks to a third party will on only save you money you would spend on benefits to a trained employee, but will also generate much better results and efficiency as a direct result. Keep on reading to learn more about some of the biggest reasons why hiring professional SEO experts is preferable to doing it in-house.
How does Google Determine Local Chandler Rankings?
Google algorithm combined with user behavior data and machine learning helps determine which websites rank where and for what search terms at any given time. The algorithm is constantly fluctuating and evolving, and is able to measure and weigh over 200 ranking signals and undergoing hundreds of updates each year.
Luckily, Local SEO is a bit easier, and is based off of a much smaller subset of rules. In order to rank locally using Google My Business, Google follows three primary rules. There are others of course, but these three will help you establish a solid foundation to build upon.
- Proximity to the user: Google considers which business locations are closest to the user that is conducting the actual search query. If a user is looking for a local plumber, it would be illogical for Google to show them a service provider that was 60 miles away.
- Relevancy to the query: Moving forward, Google determines how relevant your business is to the query conducted by the end user. For example, if the user is searching for a wedding photographer but you only advertise nature photography, then Google is unlikely to show your “nature photography” website to the user even though it is “local” to them.
- Popularity: Google uses a voting system of sorts to help them determine how popular and useful users find specific businesses to be. For example,, mentions, links, likes, reviews, social shares and many more all contribute to how popular, trustworthy and useful Google thinks your site is for others. The more popular you seem, the higher are your chances of getting ranked.
Attracting Customers with a Local SEO Strategy
Being that the majority of purchase cycles begin with a search query, optimizing your profiles and your website for local SEO is an excellent way to improve the visibility of your brand and position your services and products for the users that are looking for them.
If you’re unsure about where to start, or if you’re not getting the results you’ve been looking for, call us today. We’d love to learn more about how we can help earn you more business through local SEO.
Reasons To Hire a SEO Professional:
1. Get The Best Results.
The more experience you have, the better your chances are of achieving the best results with SEO. Unfortunately, ranking is not something you can simply learn without ‘doing.’ SEO requires a lot of testing and practice. If you are not willing to practice with your website and fail over and over again, you are not in a position to make an attempt on your own. Hiring a company that has gone through the trial and error process means you’ll be investing much smarter in your business. Essentially, you are hiring someone that has proven over and over again that they know and understand SEO well enough to get results. Along with this, they have the dedicated staff, time, and knowledge to get you the best possible results when it comes to SEO implementation. Although achieving decent results with your own efforts is possible, it is very unlikely you will be able to achieve the same kind of results you would with a dedicated professional or team on your side.
2. Save Significant Time.
Simply saving a significant amount of time that you will be able to utilize on other result producing activities would be another valid reason to hire a professional. Whether it’s your employees or your own time that you are saving, by outsourcing your SEO work, you will be taking very time consuming tasks and handing them off to a third party so your employees and you can focus on doing much more efficient and effective result producing activities within your company.
3. Avoid Further Investment.
SEO is not something that can be implemented successfully without investing in tools and resources. There are plenty of free tools that can bring great SEO results, but you will likely be needing to invest in paid tools and resources in order to implement it as well as possible. The cost of these tools, while not substantial, can add up in the long run. This is especially true if you want to invest in long term SEO rather than just focus on the short term. As a result of this, you will be able to save a significant amount of money by simply avoiding the need to purchase and invest in these types of tools and resources for your SEO efforts. You will be paying a consultant, expert, or company who have likely already invested in them, to handle it for you instead.
Taking everything into account, there are numerous different reasons to consider hiring an SEO professional rather than attempting to handle it on your own. Not only will you be able to generate the best possible results due to their level of knowledge and expertise, but you will also be able to save a significant amount of time by not having to train employees to handle the task or implementing it yourself. Lastly, it can help you avoid investing in SEO tools and resources which can add up to a lot over the long haul. Ultimately, it is one of the best investments you can make in your business because it has a lot of return on investment potential that many strategies simply do not offer.
About Chandler Arizona
Below is a brief community profile:
- Economic Change – From agricultural town toward a high-tech industrial city
- Growing Population – 9,531 in 1960 to 253,641 in Sept. 2017
- Housing Units – 103,814 as of Sept. 1, 2017
- Average Household Income – $81,567 in 2012
- Incorporated Area – 64.90 square miles
- Centerline Street Miles – 781
- Developed Parks – 64
- Diverse Community (Source: 2010 Census) – For greater detail, refer to the “Additional Links.”
- White (73.3 percent)
- Hispanic or Latino (21.9 percent)
- Asian or Pacific Island (8.2 percent)
- African American (4.8 percent)
- American Indian or Alaskan Native (1.5 percent)
Chandler is a hub for arts and culture activities offering a diverse array of performing arts, music, gallery exhibitions, public art, festivals, a monthly art walk held in Downtown Chandler and the museums .
- Located in south Chandler at the Bashas’ headquarters, the Zelma Basha Salmeri Gallery of Western American and American Indian Art is a must see while in Chandler with over 3,000 pieces of art. The gallery highlights contemporary western American art and American Indian art and admission is free.
- Located across the street from Chandler Fashion Center and based at the McCullough-Price House, the Chandler Museum offers rotating exhibits and a research and archive center for Chandler’s history and cultural heritage. The museum also offers events throughout the year that explore the region’s agricultural roots at Tumbleweed Ranch which features a 1917 home, a historic grocery store, and vintage farm equipment.
- Chandler has a dynamic public art program representing its rich, cultural diversity. While Downtown Chandler has a large collection of public art, Chandler’s vast array of public art is showcased in City buildings, parks and public spaces throughout the community.
- Located at Tumbleweed Park, the Arizona Railway Museum celebrates our nation’s rail history by showcasing restored train cars from various time periods.
- Chandler art galleries showcasing local, regional and national artists include the Vision Gallery and Chandler Center for the Arts, both located in Downtown Chandler.
- The Chandler Center for the Arts offers superb acoustics for viewing a variety of live performances within walking distance to Downtown Chandler’s unique restaurants and nightlife.
Direction from Chandler AZ to Salterra Offices
How Can We Help You?