Chandler AZ SEO Services
Reasons To Hire Salterra a Professional SEO
If you are a business in Chandler Arizona and are considering marketing your business, it is imperative to focus on the strategies and efforts that will provide the biggest possible returns. While it might seem reasonable or even advantageous to cut down on marketing costs by attempting to implement various marketing strategies in-house such as SEO, it would be an unwise thing to do. After all, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is such a dynamic industry as it is. Therefore, being able to juggle SEO and keep up with the latest industry changes can be a very tough task.
Along with this, doing the work in-house means you have to take employees off of their current work and objectives to have them focus on SEO efforts or you have to hire new employees to perform the work for you. Regardless, you will experience reduced efficiency due to having to focus on training efforts and pay benefits to the same employees.
Instead of having to do all of that, it would be much simpler, more efficient, and more cost-effective to simply hire a professional search ranking consultant, expert, or company to handle the process for you. By outsourcing your SEO efforts to a third party, not only will you save money not having to pay benefits to a dedicated employee, but you will be able to generate much better results and efficiency as a direct result of doing so. Below, we will discuss some of the biggest reasons you should be hiring professional SEO experts instead of attempting to do it in-house.
How does Google Determine Local Chandler Rankings?
Google uses an algorithm combined with user behavior data and machine learning to help them determine which websites rank where and for what search terms at any given time. This algorithm is in a constant state of flux, measuring and weighing over 200 ranking signals and undergoing hundreds of updates each year.
Luckily for us, Local SEO is a bit easier, and is based off of a much smaller subset of rules. In order to rank locally using Google My Business (or GMB for short), Google considers three primary factors. There are others of course, but these three will help you establish a solid foundation to build upon.
- Proximity to the user: Google considers which business locations are closest to the user conducting the actual search query. After all, if a user is looking for a local roofer, it wouldn’t make sense for Google to show them a service provider that was 50 miles away.
- Relevancy to the query: Here, Google seeks to determine how relevant your business is to the query conducted by the end user. For example, if the user is searching for a wedding photographer but you only advertise nature photography, then Google is unlikely to show your “nature photography” site to the user even though it is “local” to them.
- Popularity: Google uses a voting system of sorts to help them determine how useful and popular users find certain businesses to be. For example, links, mentions, reviews, likes, social shares and more all contribute to how popular, trustworthy and useful Google thinks your site is for others. The more popular you seem, the higher your chances of getting ranked.
Attracting Customers with a Local SEO Strategy
Since the majority of purchase cycles begin with a search query, optimizing your site and profiles for local SEO is a great way to improve the visibility of your brand and position your products and services in front of the users looking for them.
If you’re not sure where to start, or not getting the results you’ve been looking for, give us a call today. We’d love to learn more about how we can help earn you more business through local SEO.
Reasons To Hire a SEO Professional:
1. Get The Best Results.
When it comes to being able to achieve the best results with SEO, the more experience you have, the better your chances. Unfortunately, ranking is not something you can simply learn without ‘doing.’ SEO requires a lot of practice and testing. Unless you are willing to practice with your website and fail over and over again, you are simply not in a position to make an attempt on your own. By hiring a company that has gone through the trial and error process, you will be investing much smarter in your business. After all, you are hiring someone that has proven over and over again that they know and understand SEO well enough to get results. Along with this, they have the dedicated staff, time, and knowledge to get you the results that you are seeking out of SEO implementation. While you might be able to achieve decent results with your own efforts, it is not very likely you will be able to achieve the same kind of results you would with a dedicated professional or team on your side.
2. Save Significant Time.
Another reason would be to simply save a significant amount of time that you will be able to utilize on other result producing activities. Whether it’s your employees or your own time that you are saving, by outsourcing the efforts to a third party, you will be taking very time consuming tasks and handing them off to a third party so your employees or your own time can be better spent doing much more efficient and effective result producing activities within your business.
3. Avoid Further Investment.
SEO is not something that can be implemented successfully without further investment in tools and resources. While there are plenty of free tools that can be used to achieve great results with SEO, you will likely be needing to invest in paid tools and resources in order to implement it as well as possible. The cost of these tools, while not substantial, can add up in the long run. This is particularly true if you want to invest in long term SEO rather than just focusing on the short term. Because of this, you will be able to save a significant amount of money by simply avoiding the need to purchase and invest in these types of tools and resources for your SEO efforts. Instead, you will be paying a consultant, expert, or company to handle it for you who is likely already invested in them.
Overall, there are plenty of different reasons to consider hiring an SEO professional rather than attempting to handle it on your own. Not only will you be able to generate the best possible results due to their level of expertise and knowledge, but you will also be able to save a significant amount of time not having to implement it yourself or train employees to handle the task. Lastly, it can help you avoid having to invest in SEO tools and resources which can add up to a lot over the long haul. Ultimately, it is one of the best investments you can make in your business because it has a lot of return on investment potential that many strategies simply do not offer.
About Chandler Arizona
Below is a brief community profile:
- Economic Change – From agricultural town toward a high-tech industrial city
- Growing Population – 9,531 in 1960 to 253,641 in Sept. 2017
- Housing Units – 103,814 as of Sept. 1, 2017
- Average Household Income – $81,567 in 2012
- Incorporated Area – 64.90 square miles
- Centerline Street Miles – 781
- Developed Parks – 64
- Diverse Community (Source: 2010 Census) – For greater detail, refer to the “Additional Links.”
- White (73.3 percent)
- Hispanic or Latino (21.9 percent)
- Asian or Pacific Island (8.2 percent)
- African American (4.8 percent)
- American Indian or Alaskan Native (1.5 percent)
Chandler is a hub for arts and culture activities offering a diverse array of performing arts, music, gallery exhibitions, public art, festivals, a monthly art walk held in Downtown Chandler and the museums .
- Located in south Chandler at the Bashas’ headquarters, the Zelma Basha Salmeri Gallery of Western American and American Indian Art is a must see while in Chandler with over 3,000 pieces of art. The gallery highlights contemporary western American art and American Indian art and admission is free.
- Located across the street from Chandler Fashion Center and based at the McCullough-Price House, the Chandler Museum offers rotating exhibits and a research and archive center for Chandler’s history and cultural heritage. The museum also offers events throughout the year that explore the region’s agricultural roots at Tumbleweed Ranch which features a 1917 home, a historic grocery store, and vintage farm equipment.
- Chandler has a dynamic public art program representing its rich, cultural diversity. While Downtown Chandler has a large collection of public art, Chandler’s vast array of public art is showcased in City buildings, parks and public spaces throughout the community.
- Located at Tumbleweed Park, the Arizona Railway Museum celebrates our nation’s rail history by showcasing restored train cars from various time periods.
- Chandler art galleries showcasing local, regional and national artists include the Vision Gallery and Chandler Center for the Arts, both located in Downtown Chandler.
- The Chandler Center for the Arts offers superb acoustics for viewing a variety of live performances within walking distance to Downtown Chandler’s unique restaurants and nightlife.