SEO Company in Tempe Arizona
Reasons To Hire Salterra a Professional SEO Agency
For all businesses in Tempe Arizona and considering marketing budgets are shrinking for most small and medium-sized companies, it is imperative to focus on the strategies and efforts that will provide the biggest possible returns. While it might seem logical or even preferable to cut down on marketing costs by implementing various marketing strategies in-house such as SEO, it would be an unwise thing to do. After all, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is such a dynamic industry as it is. Being able to juggle SEO and keep up with the latest industry changes can be a very tricky business.
Along with this, doing the work in-house means you would have to hire new employees to perform the work for you or take employees off of their current work and objectives to have them focus on SEO tasks. In any case, you will experience reduced efficiency due to having to focus on training efforts and pay benefits to the same employees.
Simply hiring a professional search ranking consultant, expert, or company to handle the process for you would be much simpler, more efficient, and more cost-effective. This way you will not only will you save money you would spend on paying benefits to a dedicated employee, but you will also be able to generate much better results and efficiency. Below, we will discuss some of the biggest reasons you should be hiring professional SEO experts instead of attempting to do it in-house.
Reasons To Hire a SEO Professional
1. Get The Best Results.
The more experience you have, the better your chances are of achieving the best results with SEO. Ranking is something that can only be learned by ‘doing.’ SEO requires a lot of practice and testing. You are simply not in a position to make an attempt doing anything on your own, unless you are willing to practice with your website and fail over and over again. You will be investing much smarter in your business, by hiring a company that has already gone through the trial and error process. After all, you are hiring someone that can bring results and has proven over and over again that they know what they are doing SEO wise. Arizona has some of the best SEO companies in the Country, Salterra being one of them. Along with this, they have the dedicated staff, knowledge and time, to get you the results that you are looking for. While it is possible to achieve decent results with your own efforts, it is highly unlikely it would be the same kind of results that a dedicated professional or team on your side could achieve.
2. Save Significant Time.
Another reason is being able to save a significant amount of time that can be utilized on other result producing activities. Whether it’s your your own time or your employees time that you are saving, outsourcing the efforts to a third party means handing over very time consuming tasks to a third party so that you and your employees can focus on doing much more efficient and effective result producing activities within your business.
3. Avoid Further Investment.
Without further investment in tools and resources, SEO techniques cannot be implemented successfully. Although there are plenty of free online tools that can help with achieving SEO results, you will be likely having to invest in paid tools and resources to be able to implement it as well as possible. The cost of these tools, while not substantial, can add up in the long run, and this comes true in cases of investing in long term SEO rather than just focusing on the short term. Because of this, you could be able to save a significant amount of money by simply not purchasing and investing in these types of tools and resources for your SEO efforts and instead paying a consultant, expert, or company to handle it for you who is likely already invested in them.
Overall, there are plenty of different reasons to consider hiring an SEO professional rather than attempting to handle it on your own. Not only will you be able to generate the best possible results due to their level of expertise and knowledge, but you will also be able to save a significant amount of time by not implementing it yourself or training employees to handle the task. Finally, it can help you cut down costs of SEO tools and resources that can pile up over time. Ultimately, it is one of the best investments you can make in your business because it has a lot of return on investment potential that many strategies simply do not offer.
Tempe SEO by Salterra
Frequently Asked Questions About SEO
What is SEO?
SEO stands for “search engine optimization” and focuses on growing visibility from the free, organic (non-paid) search results on search engines such as Google or Bing. SEO uses technical and creative elements that will increase awareness, improve rankings, and drive traffic from search engines. There are so many facets of SEO to learn about, from the keywords on your page to the way other sites link to you. SEO is a sustainable, long-term strategy that will make your site search engine friendly and better for visitors too.
Here at Salterra SEO we want to make SEO understandable for everyone! If you are committed to improving your rankings and are new to SEO, we recommend reading this guide front-to-back, but feel free to read ahead if you’re an SEO guru.
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO is the process of optimizing your website so that it can be found in an organic search query, as long as the intent of the user is to find local information that matches the content on your website.
These searches will typically include a geographical indicator such as a city or zip code along with the business or product they’re looking for. An example of this search query is “hotels near Saratoga Springs Race Tack”, the search engine would then display websites with content that matches this query.
A consumer can do a search query without a geo-qualifier if they have the location function enabled on their device. This search query would look similar to “car repair shop near me”. Including “near me” helps the search engine determine that you are looking for something that is local to you, as opposed to something irrelevant.
Why is SEO beneficial to my site?
SEO is the gift that keeps on giving. Organic listings are basically free. The majority of traffic comes from major search engines like Google and Bing. With just a bit of effort on your end you will see an increase in awareness and a definite increase in traffic. It’s time to take your site to the next level and get the thousands of visitors you deserve.
Higher visibility means credibility. Plain and simple, Google is the most authoritative search engine and ranking in the top search results will create brand credibility. Search engines are unique from social media driven traffic because they provide targeted traffic, meaning people are seeking what you offer. If search engines don’t “see” your site that means you are missing out on potential viewers/customers.
SEO is gaining ground. Your competitors are realizing the benefits of SEO and are already taking advantage of them. Even though you might be offering better content or services, your competitors that use SEO are higher up in the ranks. Let us help you get noticed!
Access to data. Access to that keyword data and seeing what your visitors are searching for means you can discover new ways to expand. Use this to your advantage because this data has the potential to bring you thousands of visitors or sales.
Permanent Results. Remember, SEO is sustainable and its affects are permanent. With regular site maintenance and keeping your visitors engaged with great content and strong site structure, you should be well on your way to that top spot!
Why do search engines not understand my site without SEO?
Simply put, if the major search engines can’t easily crawl your website then you are unlikely to rank. Your site needs to be easy for search engine bots to understand and the key ingredient to search engines efficiently crawling your site is good site architecture. For a more in depth explanation of this, read our article about (insert link here) On-Page SEO. Good website structure means that all of your most important pages are viewable within a couple clicks from the homepage. This makes your content easily accessible to not only search engines but visitors too.
Can I do my own SEO?
Of course! With guides like ours and a strong desire to learn about SEO you are soon to become an SEO guru! We provide a Basic SEO Report Card so that you can begin to climb the ranks yourself. Each section of our SEO guide will provide you with the most efficient ways to harness the full power of Search Engine Optimization! Of course we would love to partner with you on your SEO project. Salterra can advise or take on the whole project, leaving you to run your business.
SEO Services in Tempe
- Web Design: Your website is the face of your business on the internet. With our affordable web design, we can create a bold and dynamic internet presence for your company.
- Internet Marketing: We’ll promote your business to be sure you’re targeting your perfect client
- SEO: Let us help you optimize your website to attract more customers and convert more clients
About Tempe Arizona
The city of Tempe is located in the East Valley section of metropolitan Phoenix. An inner suburb of Phoenix, Tempe is located about 10 miles east of Phoenix’s city center. During the territorial times of Arizona, Tempe was known as Hayden’s Ferry. The city now offers a fairly dense, urbanized community consisting of skylines, strip malls, parks, and more.
- Population: approximately 185,000
- Longitude/latitude: 33°24’46”N 111°56’35”W
- ZIP codes: 85281, 85282, 85283, 85284, 85285, 85287
- Route 60 runs east-west through town, while Route 101 runs north-south along the eastern city limit. Route 143 and Interstate 10 run north-south along the western city limit.
- The best place to stay while in Tempe is the AC Hotel by Marriott Phoenix Tempe/Downtown, a modern 5-star hotel with a rooftop pool located on East Rio Salado Parkway.
- The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International, located about 4 miles away via West Rio Salado Parkways and East Sky Harbor Boulevard.
Home to numerous concerts, art festivals, and other popular attractions, Tempe is one of Arizona’s most contemporary and artistic cities. With this in mind, there is never a lack of things to do in the bustling desert city.
Tempe is a city just east of Phoenix, in Arizona. Its striking Tempe Center for the Arts hosts concerts, dance and comedy shows. Nearby, Tempe Town Lake is dotted with kayaks, pedal boats and paddleboards. Tempe Beach Park hosts outdoor festivals. Rising above the city, Hayden Butte is a mountain dotted with centuries-old rock art. Sporting events and concerts are held at Wells Fargo Arena at Arizona State University.
- Tempe Center for the Arts is a performing and visual arts center located on West Rio Salado. The striking venue hosts concerts, dance shows, comedy shows, and more year-round.
- Hall of Flame Fire Museum, located on East Van Buren Street, is a multigallery museum dedicated to the history of firefighting.
- Tempe Beach Park is one of Tempe’s most popular outdoor attractions. Located on West Rio Salado Parkway, the park hosts numerous sporting and water play events.
- Big Surf is a popular waterpark located on North McClintock Drive.
- Arizona Mills is one of Arizona’s largest shopping malls. The expansive indoor mall is located on South Arizona Mills Circle.
- Jules Asner, who is an American television personality and model
- Gabe Freeman, who is an American professional basketball player for the Halifax Hurricanes of the Canadian National Basketball League
- Norman Dubie, a renowned American poet
This Arizona city is bounded by South 48th Street to the west, Route 101 to the east, and West Ray Road to the south. Route 60 is the quickest way to travel to surrounding cities and towns.
- Phoenix and Guadalupe are located to the west
- Scottsdale is to the north
- Chandler is located to the south
- Mesa is to the east
Other Interesting Facts
- Tempe is home to the main campus of Arizona State University, which is located off of East 6th
- Cold Stone Creamery was originally headquartered in Tempe. The popular ice cream shop’s very first storefront is still in operation today at 3330 South McClintock Drive in Tempe.
- Tempe has 10 sister cities, designated by Sister Cities International. These include Trollhättan, Sweden; Cuzco, Peru; Cuenca, Ecuador; Timbuktu, Mali; Zhenjiang, Jiangsu, China; Skopje, Macedonia; Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany; Lower Hutt, New Zealand; Carlow, Ireland; and Beaulieu-su-Mer, France.
The quickest way to travel to surrounding Arizona cities is via State Route 60. Freeways are the main transportation system for Tempe, but public transportation services are also offered.
- Interstate 10
- S. Highway 60
- S. Highway 101
- S. Highway 143
- Valley Metro bus service
- Valley Metro Rail system
- Tempe is located in the country of the United States of America.
- Tempe is in the state of Arizona, which is normally shortened to AZ.
- Tempe is located in the county of Maricopa. Incorporated in 1892, Tempe is a Council-Manager type of government.
- The current mayor of Tempe is Mark Mitchell.
Direction from Tempe AZ to Salterra Offices
Our office is conveniently located at 2465 West 12th Street. To drive from the city center, head west on 5th Street toward South Mill Avenue, turn left onto South Farmer Avenue, turn right after you pass the Chili’s, turn left onto South 48th Street, then turn left onto West 12th Street. Our office is on the right. It’s just a quick 7 minute drive.
How Can We Help You?