SEO Company in Scottsdale Arizona
If you are a small business owner in Scottsdale Arizona, and you are looking to grow your reach and your audience, then making your website more visible is a good starting point.
Scottsdale SEO services offer a lot of local knowledge and the kind of higher quality service that you would expect from a local company.
SEO, or search engine optimization, is something that can be done remotely by a Scottsdale SEO company. It is a great way for companies to establish digital marketing and internet marketing for their business, gain local traffic and potential clients, and even involve existing customers.
Overall, these techniques help you establish a great online presence for your business, aiming to help you appear on the first page of Google search results and achieve great digital marketing results. A Scottsdale SEO company of SEO professionals can help you get there!
On-site SEO improvements such as cleaning up your HTML for Google, using semantic metadata, making your website load more quickly, and even making it more mobile-friendly, are all things that could be done by an outsourcing company that has employees based anywhere in the world, but the off-site SEO and internet marketing is a little harder.
Off-site SEO involves link building, article marketing, and often content creation. These are all things that tend to work better when the company that is doing them knows your business and the audience you are trying to reach.
SEO & Digital Marketing Examples
Imagine that you are, for example, a restaurant that serves locally produced foods, and you want to reach people from all over Scottsdale.
You might want to tie your SEO marketing efforts in with local restaurants and a Scottsdale SEO Services provider is more likely to have the knowledge required to help than a team-based further away.
Even simple things, like having the option to do site visits, are important. A good SEO company in Scottsdale will work with you closely to make sure that keyword-specific blog posts and pages attract the right leads and audience of traffic when ranking online or on Google. Visits can help with this because the team can chat with you face to face.
A Scottsdale SEO company or web design agency you can partner with will get to know your brand, your goals, and your personality so that you don’t waste marketing efforts in the wrong areas or services.
This is why, as a team, we think web design and a good SEO plan go hand in hand to get your business ranking on Google and bringing in more clients.
Some ways to optimize your website could include checking for error reporting (try to keep your website free of errors), keyword research to improve blog content, including your address and business hours on Google My Business (and getting any citations of your business address that you can), and many other techniques.
When Do I Need Search Engine Optimization?
SEO is an ongoing process if it can become a success. It’s not something that you should try to do for a few weeks then forget about.
Businesses will get better results from slow, steady, and sustained link building by a team of SEO experts, regular checks for duplicate content, and careful optimization from a Scottsdale, Arizona SEO agency. The biggest leaps will come in the early days.
If your website wasn’t mobile phone friendly then just updating your theme could make you get a lot better organic rankings in Google and traffic almost immediately, as well as much easier for customers to use. For people whose sites are generally sound, however, feeling the impact of link-building campaigns might take a bit longer to reflect in Google.
When you’re shopping for a local Scottsdale SEO service or team on Google, be critical – look at the work that people have done for other businesses, and talk to your friends and colleagues. Search for a local SEO company yourself – because after all, a good search and digital marketing firm or Scottsdale SEO company will be able to rank their own sites well. Don’t just go with the first company or web agency to send you some spam.
The best companies that appear on the first page of Google won’t need to market offline in an aggressive fashion, because their online efforts will speak for themselves. Spammers might use all the right words, and even make some impressive promises, but that doesn’t mean that they can really deliver on them when clients partner up with their businesses.
After all, even employees at Google don’t fully understand how the algorithm works. SEO experts at an SEO agency in Phoenix and Scottsdale Arizona have to do a lot of research and case studies to find out what in the world works for raising organic online rankings for websites in any given industry or location.
There’s a great ROI for hiring an experienced SEO team. Call our team of experts for help and a free website audit.
Salterra’s SEO Services
We are a search engine optimization company that offers the best local SEO services. If you’ve never used a search engine optimization company or web agency before, then you should know what the main benefits of it are.
When it comes to digital marketing and internet marketing, it’s better to partner with businesses that have the expertise and skills needed to get you proven results. This includes digital agency services like SEO and increasing your website’s organic ranking in Google.
Call or contact us today to get a free website audit and reporting on some ways to optimize your professional website. We want to partner with you for SEO Scottsdale analysis and strategies, and we can guarantee the ROI will be worthwhile.
Here are the top three benefits of SEO
1. Increase Visibility- Scottsdale SEO can help your website gain more visibility online because when internet users search for keywords related to your website, then your site can be found early on in the search results.
However, SEO needs to be done the right way in order for your website to get a good place. If you want to increase your site’s position in the search engines for specific keywords, then contact us because we can create a strong SEO strategy for your business and website.
2. Brand Awareness- If you’re a new company, the chances are not many people know about you. You may be an established company, but you can always be more known, and this is why SEO should be used.
Scottsdale AZ SEO can increase your brand’s awareness because the more people who find you online, the more people will visit your site and social media profiles, which also leads to more people sharing your social media pages and website with others.
The bottom line is SEO can increase brand awareness more than most other types of advertising.
3. Increase Sales- When SEO is done properly, client numbers will increase because the more people who know about your services and products, the more people will buy them. Not only that, but you can use SEO to build an email list of both paid customers and potential customers, and every now and then you can send your subscribers an email about an upcoming sale and this type of marketing will boost your customer and purchase numbers on the day of the sale.
You can have amazing products and offer high-quality service in your industry and your website can even look great, but if nobody goes to your site, then you won’t make customer sales, which means no profits or leads. If you want to make more profits, then you need to use the best Scottsdale SEO.
We offer the best SEO services, and we only use the most ethical Phoenix & Scottsdale AZ SEO Expert techniques. As a website owner and/or business owner, you want to gain visibility in the search engines.
We can help, so contact us today and find out what we can do for you.
Salterra is a Scottsdale SEO Expert
Frequently Asked Questions About SEO
What is SEO?
SEO stands for “search engine optimization” and focuses on growing visibility from the free, organic (non-paid) search results on search engines such as Google or Bing. SEO uses technical and creative elements that will increase awareness, improve rankings, and drive traffic from search engines. There are so many facets of SEO to learn about, from the keywords on your page to the way other sites link to you. SEO is a sustainable, long-term strategy that will make your site search engine friendly and better for visitors too.
Here at Salterra SEO, we want to make SEO understandable for everyone! If you are committed to improving your rankings and are new to SEO, we recommend reading this guide front-to-back, but feel free to read ahead if you’re an SEO guru.
What is Local SEO?
Local Scottsdale SEO is the process of optimizing your website so that it can be found in an organic search query, as long as the intent of the user is to find local information that matches the content on your website.
These searches will typically include a geographical indicator such as a city or zip code along with the business or product they’re looking for. An example of this search query is “hotels near Saratoga Springs Race Track”, the search engine would then display websites with content that matches this query.
A consumer can do a search query without a geo-qualifier if they have the location function enabled on their device. This search query would look similar to “car repair shop near me”. Including “near me” helps the search engine determine that you are looking for something that is local to you, as opposed to something irrelevant.
Why is SEO beneficial to my site?
SEO is the gift that keeps on giving. Organic listings are basically free. The majority of traffic comes from major search engines like Google and Bing. With just a bit of effort on your end, you will see an increase in awareness and a definite increase in traffic. It’s time to take your site to the next level and get the thousands of visitors you deserve.
Higher visibility means credibility. Plain and simple, Google is the most authoritative search engine and ranking in the top search results will create brand credibility. Search engines are unique from social media-driven traffic because they provide targeted traffic, meaning people are seeking what you offer. If search engines don’t “see” your site that means you are missing out on potential viewers/customers.
SEO is gaining ground. Your competitors are realizing the benefits of SEO and are already taking advantage of them. Even though you might be offering better content or services, your competitors that use SEO are higher up in the ranks. Let us help you get noticed!
Access to data. Access to that keyword data and seeing what your visitors are searching for means you can discover new ways to expand. Use this to your advantage because this data has the potential to bring you thousands of visitors or sales.
Permanent Results. Remember, SEO is sustainable and its effects are permanent. With regular site maintenance and keeping your visitors engaged with great content and strong site structure, you should be well on your way to that top spot!
Why do search engines not understand my site without SEO?
Simply put, if the major search engines can’t easily crawl your website then you are unlikely to rank. Your site needs to be easy for search engine bots to understand and the key ingredient to search engines efficiently crawling your site is good site architecture. For a more in-depth explanation of this, read our article about On-Page SEO. Good website structure means that all of your most important pages are viewable within a couple of clicks from the homepage. This makes your content easily accessible to not only search engines but visitors too.
Can I do my own SEO?
Of course! With guides like ours and a strong desire to learn about SEO, you are soon to become an SEO guru! We provide a Basic SEO Report Card so that you can begin to climb the ranks yourself. Each section of our SEO guide will provide you with the most efficient ways to harness the full power of Search Engine Optimization! Of course, we would love to partner with you on your SEO project. Salterra can advise or take on the whole project, leaving you to run your business.
Web Services in Scottsdale
- Web Design: Your website is the face of your business on the internet. With our affordable web design, we can create a bold and dynamic internet presence for your company.
- Internet Marketing: We’ll promote your business to be sure you’re targeting your perfect client
- SEO: Let us help you optimize your website to attract more customers and convert more clients
Known as “The West’s Most Western Town,” Scottsdale is part of the Greater Phoenix Area.
Located in the northern reaches of the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale is about 12 miles northeast of Phoenix. Scottsdale is Arizona’s sixth-largest city. Widely noted for its high quality of life, this thriving Arizona city is full of both modern and historical attractions that draw visitors from around the world all year round.
- Population: approximately 246,000
- Longitude/latitude: 33°30’N 111°56’W
- ZIP codes: 85250-85271
- Route 101, also known as Loop 101, runs through the southwestern part of town.
- The best place to stay while in Scottsdale is the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch, a 4-star upscale spa hotel located on East Doubletree Ranch Road.
- The Scottsdale Airport is located near the western border of town at 15000 North Airport Drive.
Noted by The New York Times as “a desert version of Miami’s South Beach,” Scottsdale is full of exciting daytime activities and buzzing nightlife.
Top 5 Things to Do in Scottsdale
- WestWorld of Scottsdale is an enormous multipurpose venue located on North Pima Road. It is used for many different events and attractions such as horse shows, haunted houses, and car auctions.
- Located on North Pima Road, Salt River Fields at Talking Stick is an outdoor arena used for sports and other events.
- Cracker Jax is a family-focused amusement park located on North Scottsdale Road.
- Pinnacle Peak Park is an ideal location for hikers and avid rock climbers located on North 102nd
- Scottsdale is home to numerous golf courses such as Whisper Rock Golf Club on North Old Bridge Road, Desert Mountain Golf Club on North Desert Mountain Parkway, McCormick Ranch Golf Club on East McCormick Parkway, TPC Scottsdale, and many others.
- Muhammad Ali, who was a widely famous heavyweight champion boxer
- Stevie Nicks, a notorious American singer, and songwriter
- Sandra Day O’Connor, the first woman to serve as a Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court
This Arizona city is bounded by Scottsdale Road to the west, East McKellips Road to the south, and North Pima Road to the east. Route 101 is the quickest way to travel to surrounding cities and towns.
- Phoenix is to the west
- Carefree is located along the western boundary
- Tempe is located to the south
- The Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community extends along the eastern border
Other Interesting Facts
- In 1993, Scottsdale was voted the “most livable city in the United States”
- Scottsdale Community College is the city’s primary institution of higher education.
- The Sunshine Festival Parade is an annual Western-themed parade held each winter to commemorate the city’s “West’s Most Western Town” image.
The quickest way to travel to surrounding Arizona cities is via State Route 101. Public transportation for Scottsdale can be provided by bus or trolley:
- S. State 101
- S. State 87
- Loop 202
- Valley Metro bus service
- The Downtown Trolley
- The Neighborhood Trolley
- Scottsdale is located in the country of the United States of America.
- Scottsdale is in the state of Arizona, which is normally shortened to AZ.
- Scottsdale is located in the county of Maricopa. Incorporated in 1951, Scottsdale is a Council-Manager type of government.
- The current mayor of Scottsdale is Jim Lane.
Directions to Our Office
Our office is conveniently located at 2465 West 12th Street. To drive from Scottsdale, take North Scottsdale Road to East Indian School Road, take the Hohokam Expressway to South 48th Street, then follow South 48th all the way to West 12th Street. Our office is on the right. It’s just about a 17-minute drive.