If you are running a business, having a website is crucial. There are so many people who will want to check out your website to look at information on what you are selling, whether you offer specific services or provide certain products to the public. It is not just important to have a website but to also have a decent design. There are a lot of reasons to hire a web design company in Chandler AZ is so important.
When you check out different websites, you may expect to see a professional layout with neat colors, a nice font, and some updated pictures. However, some people do not know how to properly design a website. As a result, it may look quite messy. If the colors are not matching and the text is extremely small or extremely large, it could be unattractive to those checking out the site, and they may choose to exit out of the screen right away.
Because you are trying to get more traffic to your website and keep people interested in what you are offering, it is important to have an attractive design for your site. It is not something that should be rushed. If you do not know much about the design process, it is best to enlist the help of professionals who can offer impressionable design services at decent rates. The investment will be worth it when your site looks a lot better than the sites of any of your competitors.
Why Chandler Website Design
There are quite a few things you should think about during the design/development process. It is important to choose colors that represent your business and your personality. You may want to choose a specific theme that makes the navigation process easier for those who are viewing your site. Many websites feature the navigation bar at the top of the screen under a professional logo or image, which is something you can consider doing, too.
Hiring a Chandler web designer like Salterra is something that can make a drastic difference for your business. You want to leave a good impression on those who may be considering doing business with you. One of the best ways to leave such a great impression is to have your website designed by professionals who can make sure it is easy to navigate and looks professional while still showing off a personal touch so that it is different from the rest. As soon as your site looks its best, you might even start getting more traffic.
The Best Chandler Web Developers
Though sometimes costly, hiring a web designer is your best bet if you hope to create a website that will represent the best merits of your business. There’s no excuse for cutting corners when there’s so much competition online and offline for businesses. When choosing a web designer in your area, make sure the person meets all of your criteria and you’re both on the same page. Call Salterra Arizona Web Services today for a no-frills quote that you can start working with.
Putting up a website is the smartest way through which you can promote your products and services online, but how do you do it? You can hire a Chandler web design company that can help you through the end-to-end process. To ensure that you make the most out of your website, look for the best partner who can deliver results within your preferred time frame.
There are thousands of web designers worldwide you can choose from, but that doesn’t mean they will all offer the types of services you’re avidly looking for. In fact, with many options comes a greater responsibility to narrow down your choices until you find the one that’s right for you. Even the best Chandler Web Developers has to offer may need narrowing down, which is why there are certain aspects of web development you will need to carefully consider.
Web Design Companies in Chandler AZ
Web Services in Chandler
- Web Design: Your website is the face of your business on the internet. With our affordable web design, we can create a bold and dynamic internet presence for your company.
- Internet Marketing: We’ll promote your business to be sure you’re targeting your perfect client
- SEO: Let us help you optimize your website to attract more customers and convert more clients
About Chandler Arizona
Chandler is a lovely desert city in Arizona. A prominent suburb of Phoenix, Chandler is located about 22 miles southeast of the big city. The city has a lot of character, showcasing the best of Arizona desert landscapes and modern, architectural cityscapes in one well-rounded city. For more information about the city, click here.
- Population: approximately 250,000
- Longitude/latitude: 33°18’N 111°50’W
- Zip codes: 85225, 85224, 85286, 85248, 85249, 85247, 85246
- State Route 87 runs north-south through town, while Loop 202 runs east-west.
- The best place to stay in Chandler is the Hilton Phoenix Chandler, a modern 3-star hotel located on West Frye Road.
- The Chandler Municipal Airport is located at 2380 South Stinson Way. The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, located at 3400 East Sky Harbor Boulevard, is about 18 miles northwest of Chandler.
Chandler is full of popular attractions and unique places to see. Whether you’re looking to learn about Chandler at the local museums or wish to enjoy the beauty of the desert, there is always something to do to keep entertained.
Chandler is a hub for arts and culture activities offering a diverse array of performing arts, music, gallery exhibitions, public art, festivals, a monthly art walk held in Downtown Chandler and the museums .
- Located across the street from Chandler Fashion Center and based at the McCullough-Price House, the Chandler Museum offers rotating exhibits and a research and archive center for Chandler’s history and cultural heritage. The museum also offers events throughout the year that explore the region’s agricultural roots at Tumbleweed Ranch which features a 1917 home, a historic grocery store, and vintage farm equipment located on East Germann Road.
- Chandler has a dynamic public art program representing its rich, cultural diversity. While Downtown Chandler has a large collection of public art, Chandler’s vast array of public art is showcased in City buildings, parks and public spaces throughout the community.
- Located at Tumbleweed Park, the Arizona Railway Museum celebrates our nation’s rail history by showcasing restored train cars from various time periods.
- Chandler art galleries showcasing local, regional and national artists include the Vision Gallery and Chandler Center for the Arts, both located in Downtown Chandler.
- The Chandler Center for the Arts offers superb acoustics for viewing a variety of live performances within walking distance to Downtown Chandler’s unique restaurants and nightlife.
- Adults can enjoy a fun night out at the Lone Butte Casino. Located on South Kyrene Road, the casino is a hub for bingo, poker, slots, and more.
- As Chandler’s largest shopping center, the Chandler Fashion Center is full of popular shops and eateries. It is located on West Chandler Boulevard.
- Known as a great destination for golfing, the Bear Creek Golf Complex is located on East Riggs Road.
Chandler Ostrich Festival
Chandler is recognized for its especially unique annual event, the Chandler Ostrich Festival. Since 1989, the community of Chandler pays special tribute to their feathery friends as a way to commemorate the history of ostrich farms in Chandler. The three- day event is held at Tumbleweed Park on the southwest corner of McQueen and Germann Roads. The festival features ostrich races, a carnival, a parade, and more for thousands of visitors to enjoy.
- Ryan Bader, who is a popular MMA fighter
- Ice-T, who is a famous actor and rapper
- J. Clark, who was a former NASCAR driver
Chandler is bounded by the Western Canal to the north, South Gilbert Road to the east, and East Hunt Highway to the south.
- Tempe is to the northwest
- Phoenix is located to the west
- Gilbert is to the east
- The Gila River Indian Community is to the south
Other Interesting Facts
- The Historic McCullough-Price House is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is a pueblo revival home located on South Chandler Village Drive.
- School districts in Chandler are split up by region. Chandler west of Loop 101 is served by the Kyrene Elementary School District and the Tempe Union High School District. The area east of Loop 101 is served by Mesa Public Schools.
- Chandler has 2 sister cities: Tullamore, County Offaly, Republic of Ireland; and Tainan, Taiwan.
Public transportation in Chandler is served by Amtrak and Valley Metro. There are numerous interstates and highways to use in order to travel to surrounding suburbs and cities:
- Interstate 10
- State Route 101
- State Route 202
- State Route 87
- Chandler is located in the country of the United States of America.
- Chandler is in the state of Arizona, which is normally shortened to AZ.
- Chandler is located in Maricopa County.
- Incorporated in 1920, Chandler is a Council-Manager type of government.
- The current mayor of Chandler is Kevin Hartke.
Direction from Chandler AZ to Salterra Offices
Our office is conveniently located at 2465 West 12th Street. To drive from Chandler, hop on AZ-101 Loop North from East Chandler, take the US-60 West to West University Drive, then take the exit for AZ-143 North, take South 48th Street and turn west onto 12th Street. Our office is on the right. It’s just about a 20 minute drive. (include iframe of map)