Every website design need to include the popular tags. There is no reason for not establishing these in a design from the beginning. No matter what they state, tags have their say in the method search engines take a look at your website and no website design is complete without carefully selected tags. What are tags? Here, let me explain:
Each web page must have its own set of tags.
These are words and phrases that are embedded in the HTML code of the site and are extremely simple to include in your web design.
Let us look at each of these tags.
- The Title tag is an essential part of web design for search engine optimization. This tag is most likely to be picked up by search engines and showed as an outcome header when a visitor discovers your website on a search engine:
A good web design will include a brief Title tag that includes the keywords you believe visitors will use to discover your site.
- The Web design should likewise include the Description tag. This is a brief description of exactly what the web page is about and it often appears simply listed below the title in internet search engine results.
Although the importance of the Description tag in online search engine ranking has been doubted, the description in a design acts like a sales pitch. This is your chance to tell the visitor what the web page has to do with and why she or he ought to click your website. Remember, Phoenix web design is not just about constructing a website and getting it ranked. A good web designer should do all this and more. Our purpose is to get the visitor to click your site when it is found and sell your products and services.
- A lot of web designs consist of a mass of expected vital words in the Keywords tag. A great web design practice should have focused and themed web pages. This suggests that each web page should be focused on one keyword at a time and this keyword needs to be in the web page Keyword tag.
- The h1, h2 headers are also important elements of a great web design. Utilize them as high up on your web page as possible and where possible use the keywords in the h1 header. It is possible to format these so they match the total look of the web design and retain their header buildings.
By understanding some of these fundamental components of basic design structure you can have not only a great visual representation of your company but a site that performs well and is an asset to your internet marketing strategy.
Phoenix Web Design by Salterra
About Phoenix Arizona
Phoenix is the state capital of Arizona. It is the fifth most populous city nationwide, and the most populous state capital in the United States. Phoenix is a gorgeous, metropolitan, desert city located in the northeastern reaches of the Sonoran Desert. Referred to as the “Valley of the Sun,” Phoenix is known for its bustling city lifestyle, as well as its remarkable desert landscapes. As the cultural center of the entire state of Arizona, Phoenix is full of history and lore. For more information about the city, click here
- Population: approximately 1,620,000
- Longitude/latitude: 33°27’N 112°04’W
- Zip codes: 85001-85099
- Interstate 17 runs north-south through the city, while Interstate 10 runs east-west.
- The best place to stay in Phoenix is the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, a 4-star waterpark resort located on North 16th
- The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is located at 3400 East Sky Harbor Boulevard.
Whether you live in Phoenix or you’re simply visiting the beautiful desert destination, there is never a shortage of popular attractions and entertainment.
- The Phoenix Art Museum is a popular attraction showcasing art from the Renaissance to present. The expansive collection is located on North Central Avenue.
- Located on North Galvin Parkway, The Phoenix Zoo is home to 1,200 animals and attractions.
- Located adjacent to the zoo on North Galvin Parkway, the Desert Botanical Garden is a beautiful garden complex featuring all of Phoenix’s magnificent natural flora.
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Phoenix is an adventurous water park for all ages on West Pinnacle Peak Road.
- The Musical Instrument Museum features an expansive display of instruments from around the world. It is located on East Mayo Boulevard.
Arizona State Fair
Since 1884, the Arizona State Fair has been one of Arizona’s most highly regarded annual events. Located at the Arizona State Fairgrounds at 1826 West McDowell Road, the fair attracts visitors from around the world. One of the most popular features is the La Grande Wheel, the largest transportable ferris wheel in the world (130 feet). Other attractions include over 75 amusement rides, 110 food booths, and 300 commercial sales booths. The fair is one of the top five state fairs in the country.
- Stevie Nicks, who is an iconic American singer-songwriter
- Chris Powell, who is a famous personal trainer, author, and reality show personality
- Dierks Bentley, who is a famous country singer and songwriter
Other Interesting Facts
- The American retail chain pet store, PetSmart, was founded in Phoenix.
- Arizona State University has two satellite campuses in Phoenix: ASU West Campus is located in northwest Phoenix and ASU Downtown Campus is located in downtown.
- Phoenix has 10 sister cities around the world: Calgary; Catania; Chengdu; Ennis, Co. Clare; Grenoble; Hermosillo; Himeji; Prague; Ramat Gan; and Taipei.
- Phoenix is located in the country of the United States of America.
- Phoenix is in the state of Arizona, which is normally shortened to AZ.
- Phoenix is located in Maricopa County; it is also the county seat.
- Incorporated in 1881, Phoenix is a Council-Manager type of government.
Driving Directions from Phoenix AZ to Salterra Web Design Offices
Our office is conveniently located at 2210 S Mill Ave #10, Tempe AZ.
To drive from Phoenix;
- Head west on W Washington St toward 1st Ave
- Use the left lane to turn left onto S 1st Ave
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto W Jefferson St
- Keep right to continue on E Jefferson St
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto the ramp to Tucson
- Merge onto I-10 E
- Keep right at the fork to continue on US-60 E, follow signs for Mesa – Globe/Mesa/Globe
- Take exit 173 for Mill Ave
- Turn left onto S Mill Ave
- Turn left
- Destination will be on the left
How Can We Help You?