Phoenix Marketing Services for the Internet
Since the internet became popular more than 25 years ago it has revolutionized the advertising industry. It is now possible to target buyers with near perfect precision for very little money online. In addition to that, many millions of marketers have found ways to earn commissions selling millions of products in every possible way, sometimes paid and many times for free. This new paradigm is called internet marketing in the broad definition and it’s a continuously changing industry with more differing opinions on how to earn money than a person can possibly imagine.
In The Beginning, There Were Pay Per Clicks
Originally, Google sold plenty of ads that could show up over on the side of all the natural searches that people performed. If you wanted to run an ad all you had to do was sign up as an affiliate, get a Google account, and start paying for each click they sent your way. You could pick various searches, demographics, and other criteria to narrow the scope of your advertising to better fit your niche.
At the same time, there were other internet marketers that were trying to rank higher in the natural search engines to make sales without paying for the Pay Per Click services of Google. As time went on, all of the search engines improved their algorithms to make the marketers going after organic clicks improve their websites to provide a better user experience. This has helped to end the practice of gaming the system that was prevalent in the beginning and has helped to make most websites higher quality and with better content.
Now that there are hundreds, if not thousands, of different places with lots of natural traffic on the internet, there are just as many places where marketers can buy and place ads as well. In addition to that, there are also plenty of social media sites, Youtube and Facebook are two, where marketers can open accounts and make sales videos and sales pages for free which can gain high rankings and show on any of the search engines naturally. As each day goes by there are new sites that have gained popularity and started selling ads while marketers also open up what are called social media accounts and try to garner sales organically.
The scope of internet marketing in Phoenix, Arizona has become so large that there are very few people that completely know the entire field. If you have a business that you’d like to advertise it’s best to narrow your search to just a few types of marketing and learn that first to see if it is a viable way to sell your product. You can also add on internet affiliate marketers and let them try all of the different methods they know in order to get a better perspective and gain new ideas as well.
About Our Affordable Internet Marketing Services
Are you looking for Phoenix internet marketing services or are you considering using internet marketing? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Below is a little bit of info about us, the benefits of internet marketing and our rates.
1. Who We Are- We are professionals with a lot of internet marketing experience. Sure, there are a lot of internet marketing companies out there, but we are confident that are services are among the best. We get to know our clients and learn about what their goals are and then we create an internet marketing strategy. Internet marketing offers many benefits to website owners and business owners, and some of those benefits will be discussed in the next section.
2. Benefits Of Internet Marketing- You can use internet marketing to build an email list, which all businesses and website owners should do, regardless of the types of products or services they offer. The larger your email list is, the more sales you will make. This ultimately means more profits for your business, but internet marketing also garners more attention to your social media profiles. In other words, this type of marketing increases brand awareness.
Another benefit of internet marketing is being able to compete with the big names in your industry. Internet marketing consists of many methods to market yourself online, and this is why it’s a good way to become competitive. If you want to get more sales, increase your followers on social media and get your name out there, then you need a good marketing strategy, and internet marketing should be part of that strategy. Basically, internet marketing can take your business and website to the next level.
3. Rates- We don’t really offer the same rate for every single company because one internet marketing strategy may work far better for one business, but not so good for another. However, we will say that our services are very affordable and we can provide you with a quote. Just contact us and provide us with a little bit of info and we’ll provide you with a quote.
Our internet marketing services can get you results and bring you in new customers and increase your profits. Remember, those are only a handful of benefits of internet marketing. If you want to experience all the potential benefits of internet marketing, then contact us today and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
Web Services in Phoenix
- Web Design: Your website is the face of your business on the internet. With our affordable web design, we can create a bold and dynamic internet presence for your company.
- Internet Marketing: We’ll promote your business to be sure you’re targeting your perfect client
- SEO: Let us help you optimize your website to attract more customers and convert more clients
Phoenix is the state capital of Arizona. It is the fifth most populous city nationwide, and the most populous state capital in the United States. Phoenix is a gorgeous, metropolitan, desert city located in the northeastern reaches of the Sonoran Desert. Referred to as the “Valley of the Sun,” Phoenix is known for its bustling city lifestyle, as well as its remarkable desert landscapes. As the cultural center of the entire state of Arizona, Phoenix is full of history and lore. For more information about the city, click here
- Population: approximately 1,620,000
- Longitude/latitude: 33°27’N 112°04’W
- Zip codes: 85001-85099
- Interstate 17 runs north-south through the city, while Interstate 10 runs east-west.
- The best place to stay in Phoenix is the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort, a 4-star waterpark resort located on North 16th
- The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is located at 3400 East Sky Harbor Boulevard.
Whether you live in Phoenix or you’re simply visiting the beautiful desert destination, there is never a shortage of popular attractions and entertainment.
Top 5 Things to Do in Phoenix
- The Phoenix Art Museum is a popular attraction showcasing art from the Renaissance to present. The expansive collection is located on North Central Avenue.
- Located on North Galvin Parkway, The Phoenix Zoo is home to 1,200 animals and attractions.
- Located adjacent to the zoo on North Galvin Parkway, the Desert Botanical Garden is a beautiful garden complex featuring all of Phoenix’s magnificent natural flora.
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Phoenix is an adventurous water park for all ages on West Pinnacle Peak Road.
- The Musical Instrument Museum features an expansive display of instruments from around the world. It is located on East Mayo Boulevard.
Arizona State Fair
Since 1884, the Arizona State Fair has been one of Arizona’s most highly regarded annual events. Located at the Arizona State Fairgrounds at 1826 West McDowell Road, the fair attracts visitors from around the world. One of the most popular features is the La Grande Wheel, the largest transportable ferris wheel in the world (130 feet). Other attractions include over 75 amusement rides, 110 food booths, and 300 commercial sales booths. The fair is one of the top five state fairs in the country.
- Stevie Nicks, who is an iconic American singer-songwriter
- Chris Powell, who is a famous personal trainer, author, and reality show personality
- Dierks Bentley, who is a famous country singer and songwriter
Phoenix is bounded by North Scottsdale Road to the east, East Pecos Road to the south, and South 107th Avenue to the west.
- Scottsdale is located directly to the east
- Glendale is immediately to the west
- Chandler is located to the southeast
- Prescott is a bit further north
Other Interesting Facts
- The American retail chain pet store, PetSmart, was founded in Phoenix.
- Arizona State University has two satellite campuses in Phoenix: ASU West Campus is located in northwest Phoenix and ASU Downtown Campus is located in downtown.
- Phoenix has 10 sister cities around the world: Calgary; Catania; Chengdu; Ennis, Co. Clare; Grenoble; Hermosillo; Himeji; Prague; Ramat Gan; and Taipei.
Public transportation in Phoenix is served by Amtrak and Valley Metro. Due to the city’s large size and central location, there are numerous interstates and highways to use in order to travel to surrounding suburbs and cities:
- Interstate 10
- Interstate 17
- S. Highway 60
- State Route 51
- State Route 74
- State Route 143
- Loop 101
- Loop 202
- Loop 303
- Phoenix is located in the country of the United States of America.
- Phoenix is in the state of Arizona, which is normally shortened to AZ.
- Phoenix is located in Maricopa County; it is also the county seat.
- Incorporated in 1881, Phoenix is a Council-Manager type of government.
- The current mayor of Phoenix is Thelda Williams.
Phoenix is the capital of the southwestern U.S. state of Arizona. Known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures, it anchors a sprawling, multi-city metropolitan area known as the Valley of the Sun. It’s known for high-end spa resorts, Jack Nicklaus–designed golf courses and vibrant nightclubs. Other highlights include the Desert Botanical Garden, displaying cacti and numerous native plants.
Driving Directions from Phoenix AZ to Salterra Offices
Our office is conveniently located at 2465 West 12th Street. To drive from Phoenix, hop on Interstate 10 East, take exit 2 onto AZ-143 N, then take South 48th Street to West 12th Street. Our office is on the right. It’s just about a 15 minute drive.
How Can We Help You?